Southern Steel Windows offers a variety of steel profiles for a range of applications including fire-rated, security, architectural, commercial and residential.
Our profile products include:
Components Carried by SSW - pdf
Uses: Architectural, Commercial and Residential applications.
- For Exterior and Interior use.
- Due to its high strength these profiles are also used in various architectural applications to allow greater spans and glazing areas.
- The Wrightstyle range of steel and insulated steel profiles have been designed for application where glazed door sets, screens and fixed windows are required to meet the integrity and insulation criteria of BS476 : Part 22 : 1987 and are capable of up to 120 minute integrity and insulation (-/120/120).
- Southern Steel Windows carries profiles to cover most situations, these include: 5020 Section, 5030 Section, 5050 Section & 6050-F1 Section
- The full range of Wrightstyle steel profiles is available upon order.
- Go to www.wrightstyle.co.uk for more information.
Click here to see in PDF format
Similar to the traditional steel windows profiles
- Slim lines with the strength of steel
- Available with either single and double glazing beads or putty glazing